Cliff Experience Tour
The price includes: full suspension e-bike, guide, helmet, knee and elbow protection, snack, drink, trip organization + Gift!
Route: Izola, Strunjan cliffs, Strunjan salt pans, Strunjan valley, Izola
Time and difficulty: 4 hours, 300 meters ascent, 20 km
From Izola we cycle through the tunnel to the old Jagodje town, we ascend to Belvedere, from where we admire cities of Izola, Koper, Trieste, the Karst and, if the weather is clear, all the way to the Julian and Carnic Alps. Among the olive groves, we cycle towards cape Ronek and to the Strunjan cliff, from where you can admire the shores of Moon Bay. We spend some time for taking pictures at the viewing point at the cross sign above the cliff. We visit the Church of the Apparition of Mary from 1221. A snack will be served in a pleasant environment. During the descent into the Strunjan valley, we will be accompanied by a view of the salt fields. Later we stop to visit the salt works museum. Following the Parenzana route through the Strunjan valley, we return to Izola via the Šalet tunnel.
– The trip begins and ends in Izola.
– The snack usually consists of: local cold cuts, bread, 1dc wine, water and juice. However, it can be adapted to the wishes.
– When placing an order, enter the desired difficulty under the notes: Easy, Medium, and Difficult. The guide will adapt the trip to your preferences.
– In case of bad weather, the trip will be moved to another date or the purchase will be refunded.
– Children from 2 to 5 years and up to 27 kg can take part in the trip in a special child seat. Only Mac Ride seat rental is paid: 10 €
– Family discount: Children under 18 have a 30% discount.
– Each subsequent registration for the tour: 10% discount on the basic price. (Contact us for this discount.)
– Snack can be exchanged for lunch: €15
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.