Olive Experience Tour
The price includes: full suspension e-bike, guide, helmet, knee and elbow protection, snack, multi-course lunch, drink, trip organization + Gift!
Route: Izola, Jagodje, Malija, Korte, Krog, dolina Padne, Korte, Cetore, Šared, Medljan, Baredi, Gažon, Izola
Time and difficulty: 6.5 hours, 700 altitude meters, 40 km
Departure from Izola, from where we cycle through the Parenzana tunnel to the beautiful Strunjan valley. We ascend to the nearby hill, from where we have a view of the entire coast and the Strunjan salt pans. Then we cycle to the hinterland and through olive groves and vineyards in beautiful Istrian villages such as Malija, Korte, Cetore, Šared and Gažon. Along the way, we see cultural and historical sights, such as the archaeological park in Korte. After lunch, tasting and sightseeing, the route from Korte continues into unspoiled nature towards the beautiful abandoned Istrian village of Krog, where the views extend over the Padna valley and the Sečovlje salt pans. We continue along the path in the hinterland, where we see the water resources that the locals used for themselves, for washing clothes and for watering livestock. During the return, we descend among the vineyards to Izola with a beautiful view of the Gulf of Trieste.
This tour is similar to out Tartuf tour, the differences are that this one is longer and you see more and that you stop two times, for snack and multi-course lunch.
– The trip begins and ends in Izola.
– When placing an order, enter the desired difficulty under the notes: Easy, Medium, and Difficult. The guide will adapt the trip to your preferences.
– In case of bad weather, the trip will be moved to another date or the purchase will be refunded.
– Children from 2 to 5 years and up to 27 kg can take part in the trip in a special child seat. Only Mac Ride seat rental is paid: 10 €
– Family discount: Children under 18 have a 30% discount.
– Each subsequent registration for the tour: 10% discount on the basic price. (Contact us for this discount.)
– A tour of the wine cellar with wine and oil tasting can be added to the tour: €20
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.