Tartuf Experience Tour
The price includes: full suspension e-bike, guide, helmet, knee and elbow protection, snack, drink, trip organization + Gift!
Route: Izola, Strunjan valley, Mala Sveva, Malija, Korte, (Gažon), Izola
Time and difficulty: 4 hours, 400 meters ascent, 15 km
Departure from Izola, from where we cycle through the Parenzana tunnel to the beautiful Strunjan valley. We ascend to the nearby hill, from where we have a view of the entire coast and the Strunjan salt pans. Then we cycle to the hinterland and through olive groves and vineyards in beautiful Istrian villages such as Malija, Korte, Cetore, Šared and Gažon. Along the way, we see cultural and historical sights, such as the archaeological park in Korte. There we have a snack or a tasting of local delicacies. We cycle to the main old water source Frata in Korte, which the locals used for drinking water as well as a trough for livestock and laundry. During the return, we descend among the vineyards to Izola with a beautiful view of the Gulf of Trieste.
– The trip begins and ends at the address: Veliki trg 6, Izola.
– The snack usually consists of: local cold cuts, bread, 1dc wine, water and juice. However, it can be adapted to the wishes.
– When placing an order, enter the desired difficulty under the notes: Easy, Medium, and Difficult. The guide will adapt the trip to your preferences.
– In case of bad weather, the trip will be moved to another date or the purchase will be refunded.
– Children with a height of 120 cm to 160 cm get a children’s bike.
– Children from 2 to 5 years and up to 27 kg can take part in the trip in a special child seat. Only Mac Ride seat rental is paid: 10 €
– Family discount: Children under 18 have a 30% discount.
– Each subsequent registration for the tour: 10% discount on the basic price. (Contact us for this discount.)
– A tour of the wine cellar with wine and oil tasting can be added to the tour: €20
– Snack can be exchanged for lunch: €10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.